Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sonny’s

Sunshine

Corner



Vacation Time! This blog will be on hiatus from August 8-22 while I am up there in Maine with you folks.
I’ve had my issues with software this month which makes it frustrating and time-consuming when trying to get my stories out to you. Please be patient while my online Techy and I try to figure things out. At some point I may try to learn about another system that will make things go easier. A Macintosh computer sure would help.
Thanks go out to Don Pomroy and Ron Dyer who liked the South End Stories page recently. Ron’s comments on the Maine Olympics story may develop into another upcoming blog. Last month I reported that over 14,000 of you have read some part of this blog. This month that figure has risen to over 15,000. I appreciate your continued support.
The blogs on our Maine Native Americans were well received. I have statistics available to me that are encouraging on all the stories in the blog. Some of them are read way after their initial introduction to this space. Some of you evidently enjoy going back into the archives to read something you may have missed the first time. Thank you.
Don’t miss this month’s Fish and Chips from brother, Ted. He has a great following of his own on this blog space.
I look forward to seeing family and friends up in Maine next week. You may see me at the Maine Boats, Homes, and Harbors show. I am waiting to see if they have a job for me as a volunteer. I would really like to see the Harbor Dogs perform this year.
I am also looking forward to seeing my classmates on August 17 at the monthly class breakfast at the Brown Bag. We all have a good time catching up on each other’s lives.
See you in Maine!




No comments:

Post a Comment