Monday, August 27, 2012

Picnic at the Cottage

 
 
The last event of my vacation in Maine was a picnic some of the gang and I had at my Aunt Virginia's cottage in Spruce Head. It was a beautiful sunny day with the high tide coming in. Here's some pictures from that day. I apologize if I can't remember some of their married names.
 
 
 
Faye Molloy and the Childs' sisters, Barbara and Dottie.
 
 
Violet Karl and Sandra Zimmerman enjoy the sun on the front deck.
 
 
View from the front deck.
 
 
A redo of the cottage on the point across the cove was in progress.
 That's part of the roof in that pile.
 
 
Enjoying the sun with left to right:
Deanna Conary, myself, Violet and Sandra
 
 
Faye and Barbara pick some blackberries.
 
 
The view from "my chair" which I enjoyed every day.
 
 
The backside of the cottage where we set up the picnic table.
 
 
Sally Fowler talks to Violet and Sandra.
 
 
As they used to say in the old Courier: "A good time was had by all." Can't wait till next year, gang.
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment