Friday, February 3, 2012

SPECIAL UPDATE

A few things I'd like to tell you before my eyelid operation on Feb. 20. 

I will try to get things done ahead of time so there will not be a big lapse while recuperating. I don't know exactly when I'll be able to work on the computer post-op.

I will have a love story to tell you for Valentine's Day. However, I cannot post it until the end of the month. I'll explain why later.

I see a lot of you are referring to last year's Feb. blog about Valentine's Day crafts etc. I'd appreciate it if you'd refer to that blog so that will save me some time. Thanks.

Brother Ted's story on Louise Nevelson has been well received already. We reached a milestone on this blog space yesterday in that we reached over 10,000 page views for the 2 plus years it has appeared.

We have readers from all over the world and some of them are repeats. They will often read blogs from the very beginning. Yesterday I got a comment from a reader who happened upon the blog about Eddie Fisher I wrote last year. She was just surfing the net to find out things about her favorite singer and happened upon my blog. So you never know.

Thanks for your continued support of my work here. I'll try not to let you down. As always, your input is welcome, even as a guest blogger. Send me your comments (put at the end of the story you like); send me news you'd like us all to know about. If appropriate, I'll make you a guest blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment