Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FEBRUARY UPDATE




Wow! I have so much to do to catch up with everyone. I’m still under the weather a bit, but I figure if I sit quietly here in my chair and work I should be ok.

This month look for a special story from brother Ted on Louise Nevelson. It’s his offering instead of Fish and Chips this month. I tentatively have in mind a story on Louise myself. There may also be time for another book review.

Many of my friends have already celebrated their 50th wedding anniversaries and I’m now hearing from those in whose weddings I participated. One wedding that is close to my heart may be featured on Valentine’s Day. If there’s time, I’ll also feature some other Valentine’s Day material. If you like that day, check out last year’s stories in the archives also.

There is a problem with communications and the blog. Some of you have said that your comments don’t appear when you type them in at the end of the blog. There is a reason for that. The Google program puts in a safety measure whereas I must view all comments before they are posted. So please be patient. When I approve your comment it will then appear in the blog. I would prefer that you make your comments in this manner as it saves me time. Thanks.

Special thanks to my friend Sandra Prescott and to Janice McLennan for ordering my CD recently. See Winter Special to order your copy.

I’ll try not to get sick for the rest of the year, so that your blog appears when you expect it to. Thanks for your loyalty and patience.

Your favorite blogger,

Sandra




No comments:

Post a Comment