Sunday, December 16, 2012




Christmas Decorations on the Sea

 
My niece Brenda sends me a Christmas card every year with a Maine scene on it. This is the one I got this year. I save them and will put them all in a big frame someday. I love getting her card in the mail because it brings back good memories of Christmas in Maine. One day I will spend the holidays in my beloved State of Maine again.
I also found a video on YouTube of a Lobster Boat Parade in Boothbay Harbor. YouTube has a new setup now which makes it difficult for me to upload anything. However here’s the title of the video if you’d like to look at it on YouTube:
Nautica-Boothbay Harbor Lighted Boat Parade 2011.
When I finally do get to spend Christmas at home again, I’d love to see such a boat parade in Rockland Harbor. I don’t know if they have one at the present time. I know that Santa comes in from the sea, so it would be a no-brainer I think to extend those festivities to include a Lighted Lobster Boat Parade.
The Most Decorated Street in America
This street is well known for the cooperation of the residents in making the whole street one big decoration. The video says Hamden, but not sure what state it’s in. However the link is below. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment