Thursday, July 19, 2012


Maine Sea Goddess Log 2012

This year I will not be home during the Lobster Festival. Therefore I’m depending on you my loyal readers, who are attending, to send me some shots of the princesses and the Sea Goddess, to be named this year.

For all things Festival, I can suggest you go to two Facebook pages: Maine Sea Goddess Coronation Committee Page and Maine Lobster Festival Page.

I found this shot on the Festival page of this year’s Sea Princesses practicing for the pageant.


This video is also on the Maine Lobster Festival page and contains many beautiful shots of last year’s coronation. That site also has many more pictures of interest, including more Princess and Goddess shots.



I look forward to your contributions. Don’t let me down, OK. I will keep this log up from now till the end of August.

Have fun at the Festival!





No comments:

Post a Comment