Monday, April 1, 2013


My Interview with Paul "Gilly" Merriam




In 2009, when my book, The South End, was published, I was interviewed for Channel 7 in Rockland, by Paul Merriam, a dear family friend, member of the Rockland Historical Society, and a partner in GEM Productions.
 
The interview was done at the Historical Society at the Rockland Public Library and was filmed by Wayne Gray. I know many of you have seen it on Channel 7. I have been trying to figure out a way to add that interview to my blog space and today found the archive online where you can view it. According to that information, it has been downloaded 28 times. If you hit Ctrl/Shift a link will appear below the line, which when you hit it will go directly to the interview. I just did the ctrl/shift thing and it went directly to it, so try that too. Share with your friends if you wish and thanks for your continued support of my work.

  
http://archive.org/details/TheSouthEnd_923


No comments:

Post a Comment