Tuesday, December 7, 2010

DECEMBER UPDATE

This month is a busy one for all of us. I hope you will use this blog space to catch up on Christmas Recipes; Christmas Crafts and Decorations; Benefits and Good Works for December; and special events going on this month. I will also write special blogs of my own, as usual. This month you will find three different historical pieces centered on December of 1910.

I am still having some format woes. I ask you to be patient, especially in the recipe section. It may not look perfect graphically, but the information is all there. I am still on a learning curve when I try to move from one format to another and make it come out looking well. I may not be able to get all the different blogs up on one day so please be patient. Check back each day for new items. I will also update the happenings blogs daily as I come across new items to add.

This month I have decided to start a blog called “Literary Review.” From time to time I will try to review books and magazines related to Maine which I think you may enjoy. The first review covers the magazine, Maine Boats, Homes & Harbors, which as you know has offices in the old Naum and Adams building in the South End.

Special features this month include: Santa’s Itinerary, Christmas Music Events, Christmas Crafts and Decorations, and other surprises as the month goes on.

The November guest blog by Cindy Anderson, was well received. If you are interested in the Midcoast Community Chorus, reread that blog in the November archive. I welcome guest blogs on any subject of interest to you. Simple email me your request at www.southendstories.blogspot.com .

I have extended the deadline for ordering from my Winter Holiday Special. I will not be able to guarantee delivery for Christmas after the December 1 date, but I will still accept orders. See the Cyber Monday blog in the November archive as well as two sneak peeks from the blog CD, including many of the pictures included on the CD. Also, please shop from the ads along the side of my blog. Every time you click one of those ads, I benefit. I would appreciate it. If you will, consider it a Christmas gift for your favorite blogger writer…me!

I wish all of you a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment