Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome to All


Welcome to those of you who followed me here from the “old blog” site and welcome also to any new readers we have with us. Since I “moved” here late in August, I have been having a terrific time developing pieces I hope you will enjoy. Therefore, I not only am able to bring you a weekly blog, I can also bring you news of worthy benefits and good works going on in your communities; Maine recipes, many more pictures; and other news I think you should be aware of.
As I said before, this site doesn’t belong to me alone. You are also invited to send me your stories and suggestions for stories and any other information you feel the readers will enjoy. My friend, Jean Monroe, has already contributed a report on the Union Fair. I am not able to attend such events, so any reports you can give me on such affairs are greatly appreciated.
If you have pictures to share either with or without a story, please send them to me in an email attachment. Do not send professional shots as I would need permission to use them. Please label the who, what, when, and where we see in the picture. Do not imbed your pictures with your story as they will not load into the blog that way. If you want to send them to me snail mail, email me and I’ll send you an address to send them to. I can scan them on my printer. Unfortunately, I cannot return them to you.
You may also use this space to advertise any benefit for a specific group or individual that is coming up. Please give me about two weeks warning so I can get them in in time.
I welcome any suggestions you may have for this blog space. If I think everyone will enjoy it, I will include it here. I especially would like to see your comments on my blogs. There is a space for that at the bottom of each blog. If your comment doesn’t appear right away, be patient. It seems that I have to approve them and subsequently hit the correct box before they will appear.
Welcome again. Have fun. I look forward to my association with you and as always:
Thanks for listening.
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment