Sunday, February 1, 2015


Sonny’s Sunshine Corner
 
His Highness, Mr. Butchie got another shot this week to try to clear up his scabby face. It’s getting better and one more shot should do it. I sure hope so. My credit card can’t stand it anymore.
As for this Mommie, the foot is getting better. I continue PT and can now do more with it than before. My goal is to walk without any help from a cane or a walker. Wish me luck.
Readership is now over 60,000. Thank you, my friends, for your continued support of my efforts on this blog space. The Village Soup site also is doing well with over 1,000 views a month for the main blogs I post there. Remember to check out the ads on the blog space and help me out financially at the same time. I have seen coupons on there lately which you can download and use.
Ted’s Fish and Chips column this month features the education problems in the area in 1975. I have included two recipes to use for the big game today, February 1. I tasted the egg recipe and it is delicious. See Thomaston Library News for this month also.
Nanci and I will venture out again to Walmart to pick up our annual supply of socks and ummmm bras. I may even be able to hang onto the cart this time instead of riding in the wheelie they have for handicapped peeps like myself.
I hope you enjoyed all the storm pictures I posted online in January. I understand it is still snowing up home. Maybe you will all get dug out by Spring if you’re lucky. This part of Georgia didn’t get the ice storm that was predicted. Last year people were stranded out on the interstate for more than a day before they could get home.
Not much more to report for this month. I’ll try to give you at least one romantic-type blog for February, the Valentine month. Sister Sally’s birthday is this month. She catches up with me for a while at least until my birthday next month. Happy Birthday, Sis.
Butchie gives you all lovable head bumps (because he’s not in a grumpy mood today) and wishes you all a Happy Valentine’s Day. Bye till next time.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment