Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Snow Pictures from Home

Here's a couple shots from home for all you snowbirds in Florida and other warm places. My friend and former classmate, Jean Rowling Monroe, sent them to me.


Jean calls this shot, "Sunrise at Sunset View Farm." It is her home in Hope, Maine. It was shot on December 29, 2010. WABI TV used it on their weather channel.


This picture shows what Jean's daughter, Teresa, saw when she opened her cellar door on the morning of December 20, 2010. I don't know where in Maine it was shot but I believe it is a local area. The shot was used on WCSH TV on December 29, 2010, the same day Jean's was shown on the WABI channel.

If you have some snow pictures of 2010 or 2011 you'd like to share, please send them to me as an attachment in an email.



No comments:

Post a Comment